Saturday, July 25, 2009

About

It seems so very daunting to tell you the story of my life.  Do you really want to know?  Should I start in the womb?  Probably not....

First of all, I'm from rural Iowa and am surrounded by corn fields. Small towns dominate Iowa and for me, this is home.  While I love the quiet of Iowa, there isn't much to do here.  In the last year, I've become a craft-oholic.  I'm slowly learning to sew, project by project.  I'm a fan of embroidery (not your grandma's embroidery) and scrapbook paper but not really for scrapbooking.   

I fell in love with my high school sweetheart and we are currently planning our wedding which is why you will probably read a lot about my wedding.  My odd, quirky behavior extends to the wedding and with so many ideas, the wedding changes on a weekly basis.  I'm in a super close family and my madre is my best friend.  We like to go shopping together.  I am currently waiting for my niece, nephew and my future niece(or nephew) to get old enough to call me "crazy Aunt Angie".  At least I will be married and not be crazy Aunt Angie who has 12 cats and lives in the basement.


I am a lover of romance novels, the History Channel, pretending to be a hipster and movies.

If you have any questions or would like to buy one of my crafts please email me: here

1 comment:

Erin said...

You can still be marries and be Crazy Aunt Angie and have 12 cats and live in a basement. It's good to know you have goals though!