Sunday, January 24, 2010

Showing Love











I haven't told you this but my mom got a Cricut.  It is really addictive....I love it.  I have been using it almost every day for the last few weeks.  Now, I'm not a scrapbooker and I don't feel brave enough to try to do a serious scrapbook.  But I do have a lot of other projects I have done.
 
I wanted to celebrate my engagement to Mr. O by making something to show off our photo booth getting engaged pictures.  So I took a plain IKEA frame we had laying around and some left over paper.  I bought one piece of paper at the Rustic Corner.  Here is what I came up with. 




.
Our colors are black, white, and pink plus the felt flowers with buttons I'm making.  The flowers aren't felt though.  12-20-09 is the date we got engaged.  So I created a very personal celebration of our relationship

.
The whole project cost two dollars.

No comments: