Saturday, January 30, 2010

"Picture Perfect" Proposal



We had a very personal proposal that incorporated a tradition that we created.  Nick (Mr. O) did a wonderful job of surprising me and being all around sneaky!!! My mom pointed out to me a few weeks ago that our local newspaper was having a Perfect Proposal Contest...

Nick was so very excited! "We have to enter," he said.  So last week one night Nick and I sat down and wrote our story in 100 words.  I got a call from the paper on Tuesday saying we were one of the finalists!   So yesterday I went into the paper and they videotaped Nick (via webcam) and I telling our story. 

The voting started last night!  If you would like to vote for us, that would be wonderful!!  We are the last option entitled "Picture Perfect"
Here's the link:
Perfect Proposal Contest @ Globe Gazette

No comments: