Saturday, January 23, 2010

What's Going on, Man?

Where have I been?!  Well it has been a crazy couple months....seriously I haven't posted in almost two months!  My goodness!  Bad Angelala!!

Well, I had to finish the fall semester at school after a big ol' flare.  Anyone with college and an illness...I commend you!  But I did it!!  After school ended, I went to see Mr. O in Philly for three weeks.

He proposed on my third day there!  He proposed at El Vez (an awesome funky Mexican restaurant).  They have a fun old fashioned photo booth that we always take advantage of.  After a Pink Cadillac Margarita, I was a little tipsy.  We got into the booth and I was smiling at the camera.  Mr O said "Are you ready?" to which I replied "yeah" still looking at the camera with my big smile.  Then he pulled out the ring box.  Here's the first picture the camera took.

How surprised do I look?


So now I get to plan a wedding.  Not sure when or how many people will be there but we are going to have it.  So I decided I wanted to make my own bouquet out of felt flowers.  Princess Lasertron is pretty much my idol right now.  I want our wedding to be as DIY as possible for two reasons.
1. It's cheaper.
2. It puts our stamp on it.  Mr. O and I are individuals and I want our wedding to show that.

So over vacation I started making flowers in general and once I got home I was totally in love with my flowers and felt crafties.  So in order to make money for the wedding (and hopefully after) I started selling them on etsy.

 Here is the link:
**All of my work is one of a kind so you better buy it now. 


Here's our wedsite:
There's not a lot there but that's it.






No comments: