Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wedding Dress Shop Shop


Today I went shopping for my wedding dress.  My biggest goal was my budget...$300 which is a lot of money to me.  I went with a few girls from school who were dress crazy!  I wasn't planning on choosing a dress today...just scoping things out.

I tried on about ten or so dresses.  My original plan was to get a white bridesmaid dress.  Until I tried on one dress that I fell in love with...and it was only $199.  It was on clearance (discontinued line) and the only one they had.  Of course, I couldn't leave the dress then and risk it being gone.

So I bought the dress. 

Now I can't show you the dress but I can show you some of the ones I didn't get (that were like hundreds of dollars out of my price range but were still beautiful)

No comments: