Friday, March 12, 2010

Living with Lupus....Vacation

Since Nick is coming home on a short notice vacation...I am getting the chance to spend a week with my honey on an Iowa vacation!  Last year Nick came home for a spring vacation and the day after he left I went into a flare that lasted a couple months.  The last half of my semester is full of "must do"s and I really don't have time to get sick.

We have a full week planned....the other night I made a schedule and we are full of friends, family and driving across Iowa. 

When it comes to vacations, I'm not good at balance.  Seriously who is though???  I have to make sure I get enough sleep, don't drink too much and eat right.  All of this might sound simple but life is crazy....especially on vacation.  These are the times when I try to forget I have Lupus and be a normal twenty something.  

Hopefully my impromptu vacation will be fruitful and flare-free!

No comments: