Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Home Stretch...kind of

 I have less than one month of school left and it is going to be a wild ride.  I have been trying to cram everything into this last few weeks.  Last week was so stressful, it felt like finals!  Between law papers and lesson plans, I've had NO time for crafting which is quite depressing because it has become my catharsis from craziness.  Nick and I have had no thousand mile date nights since he left.  And Kelsey and I couldn't have our local restaurant tour last week.   

Even though this is my last semester of classes....I'm not really done.  I have student teaching in the fall.  All the responsibilities of a teacher, none of the (still crappy) perks (aka salary).  I find out tomorrow where I will be student teaching.  Hoping for close by so I don't have to move....that would be horribly stressful and mama don't need that right now!  Student teaching is a limbo...not truly a student yet still paying tuition.  I enjoyed my last field experience so much though I am really looking forward to student teaching. 

As for my summer plans, I would like to really give angelala a decent try before I become a grown-up.  Still waiting to hear back from med school with Nick.  So I am hoping to go out to Philly (for the last time) to help him move home!!  Plus I would like to get my butt in gear and blog more.

No comments: