Friday, October 23, 2009

Gratitude List

So I mentioned Crazy Sexy Cancer the other day.  Well the creator of it made a website called Crazy Sexy Life that includes a blog.  Today's blog was was "Tips for a Better Life".  I loved all 20 tips but #3 really stuck with me.

3. Try to make a gratitude list each day. Include big things and little things. Invite your friends to make their own lists; you can all email one another each day, sharing your gratitude.

So here is my gratitude list for today.

1.My cat, Tess, who is always ready to cuddle with me.  She snores but I'm ok with that.
2.The color pink.  My bedroom is decorated in pink, kelly green, and brown.  Pink soothes me a lot.
3.Homework helps me take my mind off the pain.
4.Chocolate...who isn't grateful for chocolate?
5.The internet because it helps me connect with people.
6.Essential oils (Young Living): Panaway is like crack to me.
7.My mom cause she still lets me sit on her lap and rock.
8.Oxygen, weird I know.  Every time I take a deep breath I'm grateful.
9.Mr. O because he is so loving and thoughtful.
10.The love everyone has shown me because I wouldn't be the person I am today if it weren't for all the people who have loved me.

Mr. O and Angelala

No comments: