Thursday, October 29, 2009

Long Distance Baking

Anyone with Lupus or any other chronic illness knows there are times when you are going to be in pain and there ain't much you can do to stop it.  One of my tips is chocolate...and lots of it.  And loving Mr. O is an expert on this fact.  He has been known to send me personalized m&ms that told me "I love you" "Happy Anniversary" etc.  Sometimes he would do this for no reason.  Today I got home to a package from Mr. O that contained homemade brownies with cream cheese frosting that he mixed raspberries into.  Granted they aren't the prettiest things but oh my goodness....they are delicious!!!

Photo by Angelala

Now Mr. O is a thousand miles away so he Fedexed by little present.  Miss Tess my 14 year old cat decided maybe she wanted to go see Mr. O.  Such a silly girl

No comments: