Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Crafting Class...Say wha?!

First of all, I must tell you that I'm blogging from 30 thousand feet on an airtran flight to Philly by way of Atlanta by way of Minneapolis.  Very cool and making my six hours of flights less painful. 


My exciting news of the day (besides the entertaining flights) include my craftiness.  I will be teaching a series of green crafts at the Rustic Corner (RC) on Main in Charles City Iowa.  The first class will be on July 20th from 5:00pm- 6:30pm at the Rustic Corner's new location on main street in Charles City.  

You may be asking what the topic of this class will be....well, I'll tell you!
The class will be a T-shirt necklace.  To test out this creation's viability, my dear friend Kelsey and I took a night to create it over wine and beer plus vegan din-din.

Since I'm teaching a class on this...I can't give away all the gory details but here is how it started...
 

And here is how it ended!! with Kels drinking beer


If you want to sign up for the class (16 person limit) or have any questions, check out the RC on Main.
Should you sadly miss the class, have no desire to put the work into it, or both, they will most likely be on sale from angelaladesigns after the class is over.

No comments: