Monday, June 14, 2010

Cinnamon Pizza

 My mom has made this pizza for years!  It is a wonderful, quick morning (or afternoon) treat.  Believe me, it goes fast.  Here is how old the recipe is....

 
Recipe:
1 stick of margarine (to cut back on calories, it helps to cut the butter in half.)
1 cup of sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. of vanilla
1 tsp of cinnamon
2 tablespoons of flour

Melt your butter

 
Add your massive amounts of sugar


 
Mmm cinnamon



Throw in your vanilla.  FYI don't ever drink vanilla.  It doesn't taste like vanilla.


I threw in the egg and flour.  Pre-mixed


 
This is the crust we use.  Just follow the directions on the bag.


Pour your mix on the crust.
Cook the pizza at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.


The finished product...delicious, cinnamon-y goodness.

If you are like me and enjoy eating the yumminess as you go, you probably look like this.  Who doesn't love eating raw eggs?  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love cinnamon! I will have to give it a try!